mac's are way too much fun. i'm cracking myself up.....course, that doesn't take much......shutty!
this one reminds me of the best friend from princess diaries. but i forgot her name. filly mouskawitz is all that's coming to mind and that's not right.
this one reminds me of the secretary from ferris bueller.
this one looks like a whole other person. a preteen small town girl. we'll call her ally.
had to send my babe a kiss for the road.
phew, back to normal.
playing around.....sadly, this is the only pic they took and since i'm alone right now i was the only other candidate for silly pictures. oh, well.
I got to be honest babe - this isn't may favorite picture of you. Actually it's very disturbing and I really can't belive that someone as beautiful as you woul be willing to put something like that on the World Wide Web. Either way I still love you and thanks for keeping the blog updated. nate
6 comments:
Oh my word that is WAY too funny! And a little scary. :)
kelley-
yeah, i was freaked a little too. :)
I got to be honest babe - this isn't may favorite picture of you. Actually it's very disturbing and I really can't belive that someone as beautiful as you woul be willing to put something like that on the World Wide Web. Either way I still love you and thanks for keeping the blog updated.
nate
Seriously? Totally freaky-lookin'. When I have nightmares at 3 a.m., I'm calling you!!!!
nathan-
what can i say, i was bored and giddy. :)
bls-
hey, they're of me and i was freakin' out! :)
One of those pictures looks suprisingly like Ugly Betty. Ryan and I are cracking up over here!
Post a Comment