Tuesday, May 02, 2006

ready for church

connor's new-to-him (and still too big) vest from cousin nanette


here dad. those look heavy i'll help.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Cute outfit and great tan!

pamela s said...

My, aren't you the proud blogging mama! So many posts for one day!

Katie said...

Agh! So many posts to comment on! I know this isn't original, but Connor is getting cuter and cuter! What a ham he is for the camera. And, honey, your house doesn't look bad to me. You should've seen mine this morning. Nice church outfits, all of you! I really haven't spent money myself on church outfits. Most of the time, I've had stuff people gave me (the grandparentst have kept it coming), or groovy outfits from my brothers. Luke dresses pretty casual for church the rest of the time! No ties for him (and don't tell anyone, but his sideburns are past his ears too!). I saw the exact same tee shirts at Target you were talking about, and I wanted one for Luke too. Maybe they'll go on sale. And, I too am envious of your great tan. I'm pretty optimistic to getting one this summer though. The plan is to put Luke down for a nap at the in-laws and go lay on the floating chair and read away!

Well, I'm sure there are other comments floating around in my brain, but that will do. :)

Unknown said...

awesome vest Connor! Isn't it fun to dress these babies up for Sunday?