Just so you know you can NEVER take too many pictures. I LOVE taking pictures and it seems like we take a ton when are kids are babies and it does slow down some. Take advantage of it while you can because once they hit that lovely junior high age pictures and your memories are all you have left of those fun baby years.
ok...now that i have calmed down from my intense jealousy (of several things...the three weeks off, eating out, seeing family, AND YOUR TAN BLACK GIRL>>>>SHEESH!!) That one hurts the most! LOL So glad that you had a blast! While you were out maxin'and relaxin' I have come onto my 38th week Christina!!! Yuppers only 2 more weeks (or 3 or whenever!!) I am trying not to be impatient. You all look like you had a blast! Welcome home gypsy woman! ps - what's up with all the puking con-man!! give your momma a break!
shy, someday you'll be as black as me :-) well.....maybe. 38 and counting!!! ye haw! let the games begin!!! this is gonna be great! i can't wait to hear what it really feels like to have a baby (minus the major amount of drugs that i requested! :-)
So glad you had a great vacation. The pictures look great! I can't wait to actually experience a real vacation (without any homework looming over our heads). Two more weeks and we can say goodbye NBBC (not the people, just the work). Well, once we know where we are going.
Chris, Glad you had a fun time. Must be nice to "winter in Florida." :) I can only wistfully think, that maybe, had I held out on dating and marrying Chris, I would've gone to FL with your family. Alas, it wasn't meant to be I guess. :)
It looks like ya'll had lots of fun, and you have a FABulous tan.
Guess who we get to hang out with this weekend? Sol Griffiths! We're excited. :)
It's not long before I move to the great land of Smelvindale. See you then.
welcome back to blogging! you were very missed. great rainbow umbrella. i agree - you can never take too many pictures of your chubby cheeked offspring. :) are you happy to be home?
8 comments:
Just so you know you can NEVER take too many pictures. I LOVE taking pictures and it seems like we take a ton when are kids are babies and it does slow down some. Take advantage of it while you can because once they hit that lovely junior high age pictures and your memories are all you have left of those fun baby years.
Love, Aunt Tina
ok...now that i have calmed down from my intense jealousy (of several things...the three weeks off, eating out, seeing family, AND YOUR TAN BLACK GIRL>>>>SHEESH!!) That one hurts the most! LOL
So glad that you had a blast! While you were out maxin'and relaxin' I have come onto my 38th week Christina!!! Yuppers only 2 more weeks (or 3 or whenever!!) I am trying not to be impatient.
You all look like you had a blast! Welcome home gypsy woman!
ps - what's up with all the puking con-man!! give your momma a break!
shy,
someday you'll be as black as me :-) well.....maybe.
38 and counting!!! ye haw! let the games begin!!! this is gonna be great! i can't wait to hear what it really feels like to have a baby (minus the major amount of drugs that i requested! :-)
Welcome back! I love the captions on your pics. Did you ever think that maybe your driving had something to do with Connor's puking? Just kidding!
So glad you had a great vacation. The pictures look great! I can't wait to actually experience a real vacation (without any homework looming over our heads). Two more weeks and we can say goodbye NBBC (not the people, just the work). Well, once we know where we are going.
Conner is adorable.
Chris, Glad you had a fun time. Must be nice to "winter in Florida." :) I can only wistfully think, that maybe, had I held out on dating and marrying Chris, I would've gone to FL with your family. Alas, it wasn't meant to be I guess. :)
It looks like ya'll had lots of fun, and you have a FABulous tan.
Guess who we get to hang out with this weekend? Sol Griffiths! We're excited. :)
It's not long before I move to the great land of Smelvindale. See you then.
welcome back to blogging! you were very missed. great rainbow umbrella. i agree - you can never take too many pictures of your chubby cheeked offspring. :) are you happy to be home?
Post a Comment