but we'll be headed down to florida in less than a month! woo hoo! here we come momma jo-g! blow up the pool toys!


"alright, geniuses! whose idea was it to let me sit alone? c'mon guys! you know i'm still top heavy."

"now this is more like it!"

"don't worry momma jo-g. my lips are sealed. i won't tell anyone you're.....oops, that was close!"

we didn't have a cake or candles, but we put six matches in connor's formula for his six months

hey, mom said i couldn't play with matches!

hmmmm.....this looks tasty.......

ok, so i was wrong.......oh, well.
have a happy birthday momma jo-g!!
we love you!
3 comments:
I can hear Momma Hair squealing right now!! What a neat thing to do for her!
Happy birthday Momma Jo-G!
Love you,
Shyla
Connor looks very interested in those matches! His big old cheeks resemble Chloe's. He's so expressive with his eyes! How fun, what a great idea to make gramma hairgrove feel special.
That's a great idea! I'll have to remember that since we are also far from my parents. I'm sure that made Grandma Hairgrove's day.
Pam
Post a Comment