SUCH cute pictures. Thanks for posting them. It looks like your having tons of fun! Lukie and I are going to visit Grandpa and Grandma next week, and they have a pool too. Woohoo! Uh, wait. They live in Michigan, and it's only April. Darn. Did I mention I'm jealous?
although Connors legs are still sticks compared to my girl's chubby rolls, they are looking mighty plump in these pictures. we will have to compare when we are in florida.
Adorable little green outfit. His chunky legs remind me of Chloe. She's got quite the beer belly. What an expressive little guy you have! It's so fun to see them discover new things - even little things like ceiling fans.
Hey, I came across your blog and thought I would say hey. Your little guy is adorable! I am sure that you are having a blast soaking up the Florida sun! What a wonderful place to be able to visit family! Have a wonderful time! Kelli (Clingerman) Frey
5 comments:
SUCH cute pictures. Thanks for posting them. It looks like your having tons of fun! Lukie and I are going to visit Grandpa and Grandma next week, and they have a pool too. Woohoo! Uh, wait. They live in Michigan, and it's only April. Darn. Did I mention I'm jealous?
although Connors legs are still sticks compared to my girl's chubby rolls, they are looking mighty plump in these pictures. we will have to compare when we are in florida.
What a darling your little chubba bubba is! So animated! :)
Adorable little green outfit. His chunky legs remind me of Chloe. She's got quite the beer belly. What an expressive little guy you have! It's so fun to see them discover new things - even little things like ceiling fans.
Hey, I came across your blog and thought I would say hey. Your little guy is adorable! I am sure that you are having a blast soaking up the Florida sun! What a wonderful place to be able to visit family! Have a wonderful time!
Kelli (Clingerman) Frey
Post a Comment