TALLY! I LOVE 24! Can you even believe that President Logan and Mike PRAYED????? Seriously. I got all teary-eyed--not because of the gravity of the situation, but because I couldn't believe it! Ahhh...a fellow 24 fan. I knew I liked you for a reason!
k stine- we watch it religiously! i am pumped about the TWO HOUR SHOW!!! since nathan works so much it's really our only "date time". you got teary eyed? ah, the prego emerges. our jaws were on the floor. we couldn't believe it either! i crack up b/c on tuesdays nathan's class comes in asking, "did you see it?" lots of them watch it and they just love it that he does too.
2 comments:
TALLY! I LOVE 24! Can you even believe that President Logan and Mike PRAYED????? Seriously. I got all teary-eyed--not because of the gravity of the situation, but because I couldn't believe it! Ahhh...a fellow 24 fan. I knew I liked you for a reason!
k stine-
we watch it religiously! i am pumped about the TWO HOUR SHOW!!! since nathan works so much it's really our only "date time".
you got teary eyed? ah, the prego emerges. our jaws were on the floor. we couldn't believe it either!
i crack up b/c on tuesdays nathan's class comes in asking, "did you see it?" lots of them watch it and they just love it that he does too.
Post a Comment