Tuesday, January 17, 2006

christmas highlights









here are some pictures from florida.

3 comments:

Katie said...

He is just so darn cute! (Connor, I mean.) It must have been nice to enjoy some warm weather! Good job getting your pictures up. I love looking at them!

Katie

Shyla said...

YAY!
You haven't died or fallen off of the face of the earth! :) So glad to see that you all had an enjoyable holiday - we did also - albeit not as warm as yours looked, but enjoyable nonetheless!
I have posted a pic of our baby on my blog if ya wanna look!
Welcome back to the blogging world! It makes me wonder what life will be like once I have a child and am not sitting at my desk 24/7 on the computer! Life's gonna change soon! :)
see ya,
Shy

christina said...

hey shy!
i just saw your wee babe...i love those ultrasound pics. i still have connor's on the fridge. it just amazes me that it was him squirming around. yes, life changes DRASTICALLY. but in a strangely good way. i never thought of sleep deprivation as cool before, but i guess that was just me in my crazy college days! i've recently started babysitting two little girls on tues. and fri. i'm starting to understand how nathan's sister feels (four kids under 6). spacing will be key in maintaining my sanity.