
this is when connor first met his grandma hairgrove. the other pic is a new tradition. nathan has a picture exactly like this of his grandpa and dad holding him when he was a baby. so we took this one and someday we'll give both pics to connor and he can keep the tradition going.
3 comments:
Christina & Nate,
Your blog is great! Congratulations on having Connor - he is soo precious!
I was so shocked to see your comment on mine! It feels like it's a small world with everyone getting connected like this! I look forward to seeing your updates.
sPam
Hey girl!
I found about you leaving a comment on my blog when someone else was looking around in min eand told me that they saw your name! Well, needless to say...i hopped right on line and by golly! There you were! Congrats on the cutie! Nate and I (my nate of course!) are due May 10th! We are excited!! I am half way done! So, that's exciting! We will be in Windsor for Christmas just for the weekend. We'll have to get together sometime! Sorry about the tile situation! I can totally relate! When mine is done i will post a pic for you! We can compare trauma's!
Take care of that little sweetie of yours...ace i mean! Say hi to Nate for me!
Shy
Hey Hairgroves!! It was great to finally see your little connor, even if it was over the internet!! Give him all the hugs and kisses you can get now, because in one year, you will have to chase him down for them!! We hope that you guys have a very merry Christmas.
In Christ,
Ryan, Suzanne and Gavin
Post a Comment